A sports massage can alleviate the symptoms of your injured muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Pre Event Massage:
Helps by stimulating muscles, increasing blood flow, calming nerves and leaving you with a desire to perform.
Post Event Massage:
Helps flush out toxins and lactic acid built up during exercise, helps return the muscles to a relaxed state, reduces
the risk of next day muscle soreness, reduces swelling and promotes faster healing.
• Providing physiotherapy assessment for new and existing clients
• Diagnosis assessments for any pre-existing injury or complaint
• Prehabilitation assessment – to prevent injuries before they happen
• Posture, joint allignment, flexibility, muscle control, biomechanics, core stability and movement patterns
• Results are then shared with your personal trainer to ensure that your personally designed program takes
any findings into consideration to ensure maximum output with minimal risk of injury